1. Set up appointment for reports and guided tour.
2. Assignment of date for assessment to the student.
3. Interview with the Parents and the Office of Admissions and Student Welfare.
4. Filling out registration request.
5. Delivery of results by email.
6. Cover the cost of registration and settle quotas.
7. Receipt of official documents to assemble SEP file.
We will call you
Please provide your contact details where one of our advisors may reach you.
· Birth certificate (original and copy).
· Vaccination card.
· Letter of good conduct.
· Letter of no debt.
· Internal qualification ticket (transcript).
· SEP qualification ticket.
· 4 child-sized photographs.
· RFC of the father or guardian.
· Photographs of people authorized to pick up students.
· CURP of the father or guardian and student.
· INE copy.